Does your team know how to engage in healthy conflict?
Are your team members clear on their missions, goals and roles?
How does your church and group navigate change?
Are you struggling to juggle ministry, professional and family obligations?
Learn how to address all these topics and more in just two hours a month! We bring the leadership training right to you with FUEL your Leadership!
Grow and challenge yourself to become an intentional, relational leader!
Let’s face it – people don’t leave ministries, they leave leaders!
Discover tools and trainings to help shepherd your ministry teams well for greater kingdom impact.
It’s time to FUEL up!
Join us for this 12-session, year-long leadership workshop experience to transform your ministry and life from the inside out. Gather virtually with like-minded Christian peers in an interactive learning cohort. It’s time to invest in you for two hours each month! Get ready grow and develop as a leader and make a positive impact in your home, workplace, church and community!
It’s time to invest in you and your leaders!
You don’t have to go at this alone!
Space is limited to 25 attendees. Our next session starts in September 2024.
Why should I enroll?
- Live interactive learning environment
- 2 hours/month investing in your own leadership development
- Group of like-minded Christian peers
- Intentionality of approach
- Impactful, concise, steady building blocks that reinforce concepts over time
FUEL your Leadership sessions will cover the following topics:
- Session 1: How to be an Effective Leader (Sept. 17th, 2023)
- Session 2: Becoming More Self-aware as a Leader (God, self & others) (Oct. 1, 2023)*
- Session 3: How to Lead with Emotional Intelligence (Nov. 12, 2023)
- Session 4: How to Communicate & Adapt to Different Communication Styles (Dec. 10, 2023)
- Session 5: The Art of Listening, Asking Questions and Giving Feedback (Jan. 14, 2024)
- Session 6: How to Confidently Address Difficult Situations (Feb. 18, 2024)*
- Session 7: ICNU Conversations and the Art of Inviting Others to Partner with You (March 10, 2024)
- Session 8: Stages of a Team (April 14, 2024)
- Session 9: Navigating Change (May 19, 2024)*
- Session 10: Understanding Mission, Vision, Values & the Importance of Communication (June 9, 2024)
- Session 11: Intentional Leadership (Time Management/ Partnering/ Goal Setting/ Traction) (July 14, 2024)
- Session 12: Leading on Purpose (Aug. 11, 2024)
Sessions are held online via Zoom the second Sunday of every month from 6:30-8:15 p.m. CDT, starting Sept. 17th, 2023. (*Due to Super Bowl and Mother’s Day, sessions will be held the third week, and October’s session is the first week of the month.) Limited space available.
Registration is $457 per person. Group rates available for 5 or more. Contact Lori Lorig at [email protected] for more details.
Ask your church or school if they will subsidize the cost. This is an investment in not only yourself, but with building up others in ministry!