Are you ready to grow, expand and be challenged in new ways?
Are you ready to go from stagnant to being an intentional, relational leader?
It’s time to FUEL up!
Join us for this 12-session, year-long leadership workshop experience to transform your ministry and life from the inside out. Gather virtually with like-minded Christian peers in an interactive learning environment. It’s time to invest in you for two hours each month! Get ready grow and develop as a leader and make a positive impact in your home, workplace, church and community!
It’s time to invest in you. You don’t have to go at this alone!
Why should I enroll?
- Interactive learning environment
- 2 hours/month investing in your own leadership development
- Group of like-minded Christian peers
- Intentionality of approach
- Impactful, concise, steady building blocks that reinforce concepts over time
FUEL your Leadership sessions will cover the following topics:
- Session 1: How to be an Effective Leader
- Session 2: Understand & Assess your Spiritual Gifts / StrengthFinders
- Session 3: How to Communication & Adapt to Different Communication Styles
- Session 4: How to Lead with Emotional Intelligence
- Session 5: ICNU Conversations and the Art of Inviting Others to Partner with You
- Session 6: Stages of a Team
- Session 7: The Art of Listening, Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Session 8: How to Confidently Address Difficult Situations
- Session 9: Navigating Change
- Session 10: Intentional Living (Time Management/Delegation/Goal Setting/Traction)
- Session 11: Understanding Mission, Vision, Values & the Importance of Communication
- Session 12: Leading on Purpose
Sessions are held online via Zoom the second Sunday of every month from 6:30-8:15 p.m. CDT, starting Sept. 11, 2022. (Due to Easter, April’s session will be April 16, 2023.) Limited space available.
Enrollment is now only $399 for the first 10 people who sign up by 7/15. After July 15th, enrollment fee is $457.
Ask your church or school if they will subsidize the cost. This is an investment in not only yourself, but with building up others in ministry!