“And let us consider how we may spur one another on to love and good deeds.” Hebrews 10:24
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Ephesians 2: 8-10
Free Phone Consultation
-Discuss current culture and climate of the congregation
-Assess reason for building a member ministry system now
-Lead Pastor and Staff
-Member Ministry Coordinator
-Member Ministry Core Team
Who owns it?
-Core Team and Coordinator
-How I can help
Friday: 5:00 – 9:00PM
Leaders Learn: Participants have dinner together, meet Lori and have an overview of the 8 key areas of Member Ministry and how we developed the Personal Member Ministry System at Trinity Lutheran Church
Saturday: 8:00AM – 4:00PM
Key leaders and member ministry coordinator participate in a Self-Discovery Workshop entitled S.H.A.P.E.D. to Serve and observe a guide session. This discovery process allows key leadership to explore the Biblical foundations of member ministry and the benefits for individuals and the church to be able to identify:
- Spiritual Gifts-using a WELS Spiritual Gift Assessment
- Heart– looking at what people, causes and needs God has placed on our individual hearts
- Abilities – talents
- Personalities– identifying their own personality and begin to understand the strengths of the other personalities and other personalities
- Experiences – exploring those life experiences that God has taken us through and how we can use those experiences for the benefit of others
- Doing – Evaluate past and current serving experiences, time availability and spiritual maturity level
– Observe a Guide Session between Lori and one of the participants
– Question and Answer period to finish the day.
Lori participates in worship, possibility of leading discussion during Bible study hour, meet with individuals early afternoon as pre-arranged by leadership.
Twelve month program designed to walk alongside a member ministry coordinator to develop a customizable sustainable system for member ministry
Begins with Weekend Consulting (see above)
Return visit to assist your core team
Sharing of materials and resources
Monthly hour long goal setting and updates with Member Ministry Coordinator
- -Ink It!
- -Operate from it
- -Update and grow it annually
The comprehensive coaching develops accountability and provides encouragement, assistance and resources for the member ministry coordinator. The comprehensive coaching plan includes access to the S.H.A.P.E.D. to Serve Material.